Projects that fail to meet these requirements will be disqualified.
- Students are NOT to bring their experiments with them to the fair. Pictures should be taken of your apparatus and included on your display or in your notebook. The only exception to this rule involves Technology or Engineering projects. No gas or running water can be supplied. Dangerous chemicals, open flame, and explosives will not be accepted in exhibits.
- Experimental procedures with animals, which involve discomfort, pain or death, or diets deficient in essential nutrients, will be disqualified. No live animals or plants should be brought to the fair.
- In all divisions (Elementary, Junior, and Senior), no more than 3 students may work together on a single project.
- Projects must be within the following limits when set up for judging and students must provide their own display board for presentation.
30 in. (76 cm) deep, front to back
48 in. (122 cm) wide, side to side
108 in. (274 cm) high, floor to top including the table -- table height is - 30".
- Decisions of the judges are final.