You are using a version of Internet Explorer that is incompatible with this site.
You may use a late version of Chrome or Firefox or
upgrade IE here: Download Internet Explorer
General Information for Parents and Teachers
- Science Fair projects may be completed by individuals or groups of students. Each student exhibitor must be registered and all forms must be submitted by the deadline.
(Friday, February 28, 2014)
- Upon arrival at the Science Fair, participants should check in at the Registration Desk. Projects/display boards may be set-up following receipt of registration materials and location assignment.
- Elementary Division: Students enrolled in grades 3, 4, and 5. Each elementary school may submit a total of 10 projects.
- Junior Division: Students enrolled in grades 6, 7, and 8. Each middle school may submit a total of 10 projects.
- Senior Division: Students enrolled in grades 9, 10, 11, and 12. Each High School may submit a total of 10 projects.